For the Love of Paint

Painting, Gardening and All That Big Band Jazz

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

UPDATE (NEW PICS): Ahhhhh, Fall!

I love the fall. I love the warm colors of yellow, orange and red. Definitely, not a cool color person. As the girls and I rode our bikes to hula class this morning, I was mesmerized by the fall colors and the crispness of the air. I so enjoyed the moment. The girls just wanted to ride the rest of the day and I had inkling to do the same. However, life moves on with school, errands and cleaning. I have been cleaning up the yards this week and loving the weather. This fall has really been beautiful. It is warm yet a chill in the air. I am in love. Here are some pic's to share with you.

1 Comments:

At 11/15/2007 11:39 AM, Blogger Miss Theresa said...

VERY CUTE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home