I painted this gourd purse for our (girls and I) hula teacher (Kumu). She is such a blessing to our family and has done so many special things for us. She collects flip flops (slippas, ala hawaiian style). Thanks Kumu!
This purse is absolutely AWESOME!!! What a great gift. Crystal is such a blessing and the fact that she put so much thought and effort into this purse for me makes it even more special! I love shoes, especially gold flip flops. Hence my nickname "goldenslippa". Somehow, over the years people started gifting me with all kinds of "unique slippas". This Slippa Purse matches quite a few of the ones I wear. Crystal painted flip flops that I wear all the time, including a pair made by another dancer. Mahalo Nui Crystal! Kumu
2 Comments:
oops! I posted about this in the wrong post! but you know How much I love this purse!
This purse is absolutely AWESOME!!! What a great gift.
Crystal is such a blessing and the fact that she put so much thought and effort into this purse for me makes it even more special! I love shoes, especially gold flip flops. Hence my nickname "goldenslippa". Somehow, over the years people started gifting me with all kinds of "unique slippas". This Slippa Purse matches quite a few of the ones I wear. Crystal painted flip flops that I wear all the time, including a pair made by another dancer.
Mahalo Nui Crystal!
Kumu
Post a Comment
<< Home